[BaadAssGremlins] wanted 70-78 Gremlin doors or 70-77 Hornet doors

[BaadAssGremlins] wanted 70-78 Gremlin doors or 70-77 Hornet doors

Anyone have a set of a good working door s or a door for my 73 Gremlin i know any 70-78 Gremlin door is interchangable save for the 70-72's not having crash beams making them a lil lighter than the 73 and ups.also the 70-77 Hornet doors will work as well the 78-83 Concord 2 doors.i know the Spirit doors will work but the upper door frams different and i don't wanna go through any b.s making em work.so if anyone has a set or a door for me please lemme know
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS