Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: What amount to mill the intake.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: What amount to mill the intake.....

I don't know how to comment on Joe's statement. I do think you had a hard
question there. I wouldn't have any idea in the world. I will make one comment
and I hope you don't take it wrong. Everything about owning an AMC car is hard.
>From finding parts to finding someone to work on them if you can't do your work
yourself. You have to remember AMC was a relatively small company that has been
out of business for 20 years. On the other hand everyone on ever corner can
find you a part and work on your Ford.
Terry