Re: [BaadAssGremlins] value

Thanks for your info about the price of the Hornet. That is what I thought. I
hope to take a look at it one day next week. I really don't need to take on
another project at this time but I hate to hear about an AMC for sale and not
take a look at it. You would think with 53,000 miles it would be pretty decent
but who knows.

Terry

--- Begin Message ---