Re: [BaadAssGremlins] value

In a message dated 1/27/2006 2:43:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I know this is a hard question but can you guys give me some kind of ball park
figure for a 72 Hornet Sportabout. A friend of mine saw one for sale not to
far from where I work. I was thinking about going to look at it one day next
week. All I know about it is suppose to have 53,000 miles on it and has some
rust but it is not bad. I assume it is a six banger. It has a make offer sign
on it. Just from what the guy said I figure if it runs and drives out. I would
think 5 to 8 hundred for it what do all think.
Terry
Terry,your right on the money with 500-800$ as i would pay no more than that for a used slightly rusty Hornet.i mean if it was a factory 304 or one of them gay gucci versions it would prob be worth more but I'd pay no more than what you think its worth.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS