Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Motor Mounts/Trans mounts website found....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Motor Mounts/Trans mounts website found....

Joe,
 the mounts are the same for all AMC 2nd gen v-8 cars. The cross members and motor plates are different. I just use the Napa $12.00 set.
 Bart,
 The block plate is reproduced I am pretty sure by Galvins.
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
These mounts ,are they the rubber/steel ones or the actual metal engine to crossmember mounts,as i need a set for my gremlin.and its good hearing from ya Joe,hows yer Gremlin coming along?got any new pics for us?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS