[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Motor Mounts/Trans mounts website found....

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Motor Mounts/Trans mounts website found....

---Bart, they are the rubber motor mounts. Davis..i thought that  the
motor mounts were are the same(thanks for the info)...BUT i need to
know about trans mounts??? Will a 904 trans mount work on a
727...Will a 75-77 Matador trans(727?) trans mount fit a 74 AMX 727?
I just didn't know why the company does not list a set ( no motor or
trans) for the 71-74 V8 Jav/AMX...or a V8 Gremlin/Hornet?? They sell
individual pieces or as a set..(two motor mounts and a trans mount).
Thanks...NO work on my Grem yet......been having job interviews..etc
for a different job.We are  NOT looking to be called back to the
Mittsubishi  factory that laid of 1200 of us over a year ago. @#%$&^*%
^%$^ ...messing up my AMC fun!! LOL...Joe . I  HOPE to get my 401
block bored real soon...then i can assemble it!!!!!!! YIIIIPPPPPEEEEEE
>    the mounts are the same for all AMC 2nd gen v-8 cars. The cross
members and motor plates are different. I just use the Napa $12.00
set.
>    Bart,
>    The block plate is reproduced I am pretty sure by Galvins.
>    Davis
>
> baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:
>       These mounts ,are they the rubber/steel ones or the actual
metal engine to crossmember mounts,as i need a set for my gremlin.and
its good hearing from ya Joe,hows yer Gremlin coming along?got any
new pics for us?
>   Bart

>         Amc gremlin   Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators

Service.