Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Powder Coating Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Powder Coating Question

Doc,

It's possible that the coating is an epoxy. I tried to bead blast paint from a mid-70's Harley Davidson gas tank. It was so hard, the bead blasting was useless. I ended up running a torch flame across the paint and then it came off in the bead blasting cabinet.

Rick

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS