[BaadAssGremlins] Eastwood's Zinc Electro Plating Kit's

[BaadAssGremlins] Eastwood's Zinc Electro Plating Kit's

Since I was iced inside yesterday and had some work to take up my time I
was unable to due my normal tuesday banking. I am doing that this
morning as I also need some extra money for the soda blaster to pay for
my louver. When I come home I will plate the new hatch alignment pin I
made to replace the broken white metal on. Mine is steel. I have used
the Eastwood kit in the past on parts for my other Hornet. Right out of
the plating solution it looks like plain dull zinc, polished it looks
like chrome and with a coat of wax holds up like chrome on interior
parts. I never used it for exterior parts or under the hood.
"Doc"