[BaadAssGremlins] parting out plymouth voyager

[BaadAssGremlins] parting out plymouth voyager

ok parents are parting out the van, its got a 4cyl motor in it, $1000 crack resistant head, tape player/fm stero, 140k miles on it, the motor needs a tuneup but it runs good, all windows are intact except the drivers door glass as it busted when it landed on its side, the drivers mirror is busted off as well, most of body isnt salvagable but there are some pieces that could be, interior is good condtion its a light blue/gray, all gauges work, thats all i can think of for moment, you can email me questions directly at warlocke@xxxxxxxxx i am in lees summit, mo

heres some pics of the van after it was wrecked http://www.3meb.com/pics/burch/wreck/

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS