[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Powder Coating Question

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:

> Doc,
>
> It's possible that the coating is an epoxy. I tried to bead  blast paint from
> a mid-70's Harley Davidson gas tank. It was so hard, the  bead blasting was
> useless. I ended up running a torch flame across the paint  and then it came
> off in the bead blasting cabinet.
>
> Rick

I think you are right about the paint being epoxy. Soda blasting is just that they use bakeing soda. It dosent even make a mark on glass it is so fine. I'll just pay him as I wanted it stripped down to the aluminum without it being damaged. Some times you just got to pay.
"Doc"