Re: [BaadAssGremlins] door hinge pin bushing

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] door hinge pin bushing

Onree,
Will these MOPAR parts work for all Gremlin doors?
Hal

--- Onree <onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> These are the same as used in Jeeps, and are
> available from Mother Mopar (I
> got mine at a Dodge dealer.)
>
> Part Number J3615486 for the hinge pin
>
> Part Number J3698103 for the bushing
> Onree
>

> on 12/27/05 9:19 PM, Charles Burch at
> warlocke@xxxxxxxxx did write:
>
> is there a way to find out what will interchange
> with a hingepin bushing on
> a 78 gremlin?

>        Amc gremlin

e+maintenance&w3=Automotive+radiators&c=3&s=71&.sig=Gax3V0nYZX6bWEQzuyQhZw>
> Automotive maintenance

2=Automotive+maintenance&w3=Automotive+radiators&c=3&s=71&.sig=bY2tUE7SstJUo
> SelhLeyXw> Automotive radiators

Automotive+maintenance&w3=Automotive+radiators&c=3&s=71&.sig=zw7KZje0qWIh8lM
> _UD1J0w>
>

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>  Visit your group "BaadAssGremlins
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BaadAssGremlins> " on
> the web.

>  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> Terms of Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com