Re: [BaadAssGremlins] door hinge pin bushing

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] door hinge pin bushing

As I understand it, they will fit front doors on all the Hornet based
(Hornet, Gremlin, Concord, Spirit, and Eagle) AMC cars, 1970 to 1988. I
think that the rear doors on 4-doors may use a shorter hinge pin, but I'm
not sure about that. The back doors don't get used as much, so don't seem to
wear out.
Onree

on 12/28/05 12:37 PM, Hal at strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx did write: