[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Oh, the HORROR! My Javelin has been parted out!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Oh, the HORROR! My Javelin has been parted out!!!!

The guy ought to be drawn and quartered! I would have to need the
money for a life saving operation for my kids before I tore that
apart! And then I would have to think long and hard about it. That is
a crying shame... There should be a legal agreement that a buyer
should have to sign before they get a car like that.

Ralph

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@xxxx>
wrote:

> If it had been wrapped around a pole or flipped on a race track, I
> wouldn't be half as mad.
> Looking at the pics, you can see everything was still clean and
solid.
> Only the hood and
> spoiler were replaced (had a flat hood and repro wing, now has
factory
> cowl and spoiler).
>
> It took me years to gather all those original black interior
pieces, all
> in mint shape. Now
> they get scattered to the wind.
>

> John W Rosa
> www.JavelinAMX.com

Did it
> spend the
> last six years underwater?!?
>
> No question....this is a crime.
>

> John W Rosa
> www.JavelinAMX.com
>

> I feel bad for ya john i know it must be hard seeing your former
baby
> murdered like that :(
> Bart

> Amc
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Amc+gremlin&w1=Amc+gremlin&w2=Autom

otive+maintenance&w3=Automotive+radiators&c=3&s=71&.sig=Gax3V0nYZX6bWE
Qz
> uyQhZw> gremlin 	Automotive
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Automotive+maintenance&w1=Amc+greml

in&w2=Automotive+maintenance&w3=Automotive+radiators&c=3&s=71&.sig=bY2
tU
> E7SstJUoSelhLeyXw> maintenance 	Automotive
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Automotive+radiators&w1=Amc+gremlin

&w2=Automotive+maintenance&w3=Automotive+radiators&c=3&s=71&.sig=zw7KZ
je
> 0qWIh8lM_UD1J0w> radiators
>
>   _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> *	 Visit your group "BaadAssGremlins
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BaadAssGremlins> " on the web.
>

> *	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>