From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:03 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oh, the HORROR! My Javelin has been parted out!!!!

In a message dated 12/14/2005 9:41:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
In the description for the 401 heads (which he properly states are ported/polished and
worked masterfully), he claims the car has 'structural issues'. If he's suggesting rust,
then marked your calendars 'cuz that's a bonefide miracle that just happened. The
car was absolutely spotless underneath when sold in November '99. Did it spend the
last six years underwater?!?

No question....this is a crime.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

I feel bad for ya john i know it must be hard seeing your former baby murdered like that :(
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS