RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: shipping charges...high international costs?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: shipping charges...high international costs?

Title: Message

A questions for everyone, related to the same matter.

I'm looking to a have an old SLR film camera shipped to New Jersey, USA
from England. The seller states shipping will run 20 to 32 pounds, or about
35 to 56 dollars!! He sems quite apologetic and says he also doesn't
understand why it's so high.

More than a reason 'why', does anyone know of a cheaper way to get a
small package like this shipped for much less?

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

1971 AMC Javelin ADPS 401 (police car)
www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/71ADPS/