Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bumper question

All rear 74-78 Gremlin, 74-77 Hornet rear bumpers are the same as a 78
Concord. The only difference is the 77 Hornet & 78 Concord AMX's were
painted body color and the rubber strip. On the front bumper I am only
guessing but since the Gremlin had a straight nose that it's front
bumper would be the same as a 78 Concord. 78 was the last year of the
steel bumpers before they changed to those horrible aluminum bumpers
with the plastic ends in 79. Eddie the reason the rear bumpers rot out
on the ends is it catches the dirt thrown up by the tires  between the
support and the bumper and that is what holds the moisture.
"Doc"