[BaadAssGremlins] 72 H code

 Well today the wife took my son to her sisters and I worked in the
garage all day.
 I cleaned and vaccumed the v-8 car and found lots of rust! The rear
has rot on each inside section above where the leafspring bracket
bolts to the frame on each side where the hatch leaked, the rear
floors have been patched with new metal but the mounts for the
seatbelts near the inner rockers are gone, there is a quarter sized
hole in the front DS floor, the frame on the pas side is rotted, the
battery tray area is rotted, the quarters have lots of bondo,
 I am depressed a little. I removed the DS coil spring and upper
control arm so I could evaluate the damage to the frame. It is
fixable but I may just look for another frame section. I have a
welder and i definitly can save it but it is gonna be a lotta work.
If it wasn't a factory v-8 car i would be parting it.
 On the up side it does have front disk brakes fairly new, amc 20
rear posi not working though, torq-links ( available only on the 72
gremlin v-8), correct gremlin x dash. Car was red I would assume
with white stripes or possibly black because the interior is black.
I don't have doors so no tag and no carpet and no seats so i don't
know if it was white seats and carpet? Or was it all black?
 Also no hood, fenders, grille, or rear bumper. Nice dual exhaust
though... already set up for headers! So now I definitly need to
sell my RWB drag gremlin cause this project is gonna be expensive!
 I thought about it all day and I just can't bring myself to scrap a
factory v-8 72 gremlin!!!!
 I have been taking pics and as soon as I can figure out ho to get
my digital video camera hooked up to the puter i will post lots of
pics and I plan to document all the progress along the way.
 Hope you are all having a good start to your weekend
 Davis