Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin For Sale in Southeast Nebraska

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin For Sale in Southeast Nebraska

Ed, sorry, to be so long getting back to you.
Best to call me at work. (402) 474-1640 Weekdays 10-6, Saturday 10-3,
central time. Ask for Henry, but I usually answer the phone. If you get the
voicemail, leave a message and I will call you back on my nickel. Anyone in
Nebraska or an adjacent state call (800) 397-0853, it is free, but doesn't
work from all areas.
Onree

on 11/2/05 8:59 PM, Ed Veneck at edveneck@xxxxxxxxx did write: