RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I just dont know anymore :( :( (Building my 40

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I just dont know anymore :( :( (Building my 401)

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

P.S.- here's something I didn't know...grab a set of 70 to Early-71
304 heads. They have the early hi-comp 51cc design you desire and
the dog leg ports. They have smaller valves but can be modded to
accept the valves from your 58cc 401 heads by any good shop. Viola-
you have hi-comp 401 heads for far less than anybody will ever sell
them to you for. That should knock even more off your ET.

Happy hunting! :)

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

Sorry But I gotta say don't ever use the 304 heads. It will cost you way more in machine work to get the bigger valves then just buying a set of 319291-c heads(70-71 360-401 heads) They are 51 CC with the bigger valves and flow better out of the "box"

 about 300 bucks for a set.

 Davis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS