[BaadAssGremlins] Thanks for the help..Building my 401)

[BaadAssGremlins] Thanks for the help..Building my 401)

Heres what I did today.  I called summits tech line and let them
know what I wanted and what engine I had. He suggested the above
cam, performer intake, 600 cfm carb or bigger if I wanted it.  He
suggested the Petronix Ignition  ( Which I already have ) and a msd
6a box.

This was all for keeping 8.5 cr

I ordered summits 214/224 cam and a set of springs matched to the
cam even though he said new stock spring were more than enough.

I told him what kinda car it was and he got all excited. (Mopar guy
that always wanted a 401 Gremlin :) he thought I could reach my goal
of low 13's with the above setup and a 75 shot.  My car is gutted as
well carpet and two seats.

Eventually the 401 in my gremlin will be LOW PRessure turbocharged
by the t-66 I have in my garage.  But money ran tight and the
projects been shelved.

This whole ordeal helps later on with that I guess, since I wanted
to bump down the CR when I went to terdblo it.

Im not worried about cold weather start up as long as its civil
after its warm.  So if its a pooch with this engine build I'll yank
the heads, buy a oiling kit, swap out the cam to the bigg'n put the
torker on and dust off my 750 Edelbrock.

What do you guys think about the above setup with the smaller cam?
What stall should I get and Is justa shift kit all I'll need in the
998?
Later all.