[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 gremlin parts for sale - Audi crossmember

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 gremlin parts for sale - Audi crossmember

---someone got to the trans mount before I could, the cross member is
complete from rotor to rotor to powersteering box to the torque arms,
tie rods, the whole assemble will be set on a pallet and shipped
using overnight trucking via. freight collect. If anyone is seriously
instered in this I can take very detailed pictures and send them.
Please leave your email if you are interestred.

Andrew Jacobs