[BaadAssGremlins] re: cuban boats

We need to see if this can be done with a 50's Rambler, speaking of Cuban
boatcars:
http://www.usbc.org/info/2005/mar/cuban.htm

http://www.floatingcubans.com/

What is sad is if these people are caught, the people are returned to Cuba
and who knows what happens to them for trying to escape. And the car boat is
sunk by the US CG. Too bad they don't simply confiscate the boat and have
them in a museum in Miami.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825