[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 gremlin parts for sale - Audi crossmember

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 gremlin parts for sale - Audi crossmember

> I am currently selling a k frame for a 77 gremlin that had an audi
2.0
> engine.... if anyone is interested.
> *********************
> No offence but i seriously doubt anyone will be interested in
this ...Bart
 **********************

  Ya know, it would be neat to save this and build a Porsche-powered
Gremlin, as I found out the motor is the same, basically, as the 924
FI version, just carb'ed. Should have the same engine mounts and
trans mounts for the German trans as well.
  Please don't throw these pieces away, it is unique to the Audi
Gremlin. I know the Audi-powered Gremlin wasn't a successful project
for AMC, the gearing was all wrong for it, so some car testers say,
others said you had to row it at higher RPM's to successfully get
power ( maybe the Euro's do it that way? ), but it would make a nice
Porsche project (someday). Does it have all the motor mounts on it,
or are those gone? How about the trans mount, that was unique to the
Audi version as well. Do you have all the suspension parts, like
Idler Arm? Those were unique as well to the Audi version, I believe.
  If you get desperate for space and won't hold it much longer,
contact me, but I really need to clear stuff out some, I have too
much stuff myself right now, but I'd HATE to see it disappear.

Jerry in VA