Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey, Bart, got your Gremlin high and dry for the n

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey, Bart, got your Gremlin high and dry for the next 'cane?....

From: "Jerry" <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/23 Sun PM 06:38:48 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey, Bart, got your Gremlin high and dry for the next 'cane?....

  Better watch out, Fred, 'cause Wilma is comin' to Naples, and Ft.
Myers isn't far away! Got that hot rod safe (again) for the storm?
They're calling for 17' storm surges, you high enough for that? If
not, weld some 55-gallon drums under it, quick! I know some Cubans who
are GOOD at floating old cars. LOL!

- Jerry , safe in Virginia ( for now ) -

What about Ft.Myers?I'm in Ft.Pierce on the Atlantic side.I'm gonna prob get 60-80 mph winds for a short time and maaaybe lose my power.I'm sooo SICK to death of canes,i'm gonna move to NY LOL
Bart