Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 gremlin parts for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 gremlin parts for sale

Do any of these Spirits have the dome light lens from the light with the two map lights on the sides?

dukes_nut01 <Bodukelookalike@xxxxxxx> wrote:
---sorry someone got to it before i could. Isnt a sprit hatch back
have the same glass, if so I have access to many sprits.

In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mary maddle <amcgremmy@xxxx>
wrote:

> Would you sell the chrome from the backglass hatch if it has it?
> Thanks
> Mary : )
>
> badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:
>
> From: "dukes_nut01" <Bodukelookalike@xxxx>
> Date: 2005/10/22 Sat PM 03:25:20 EDT
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 gremlin parts for sale
>
> I am currently selling a k frame for a 77 gremlin that had an audi
2.0
> engine. It comes complete from rotor to rotor. It will be shipped
> overnight trucking by freight collect. It is $150. Please let me
know
> if anyone is interested.
>
> No offence but i seriously doubt anyone will be interested in this
save for a grem fan with a wrecked 4 banger,as maybe a handful of 4
banger gremlins still exist.