Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Franks Fiberglass

From: Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/23 Sun AM 12:18:45 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,  AMC LIST <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Franks Fiberglass

In Feb or Mar of 2004 I ordered a 4" Cowl Hood for my 74 Gremlin (so I
thought)... anyway after many phone calls and e-mails I finally got a
hood in Jul 2004 some 5 months later for a SPIRIT not a Gremlin and it
was  damaged in transit...
14 months later I still do not have a Gremlin Hood....

If you plan to deal with Frank's make sure you and he are on the same
plane...send him a picture of your car and make sure your order is
written in his order book......not sure he cares about our business
anymore.......
Jim

Jim,those hoods aren't cheap,so why won't they either send you the right damn hood or refund your money? so now i heard bad shit from both showcars and Franks fiberglass in the AMC world,damn that sucks how they treat us AMCers i mean you gave em your hard earned money expecting quality.
Bart