Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Franks Fiberglass

Jim,
 Bill Ordered a hood for a spirit last winter and it only took a week to get. The quality was noth there though. The rear corners bow up. Don't know why You are having so much trouble with delivery. Thanks for the heads up though.
 Davis

Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In Feb or Mar of 2004 I ordered a 4" Cowl Hood for my 74 Gremlin (so I
thought)... anyway after many phone calls and e-mails I finally got a
hood in Jul 2004 some 5 months later for a SPIRIT not a Gremlin and it
was damaged in transit...
14 months later I still do not have a Gremlin Hood....

If you plan to deal with Frank's make sure you and he are on the same
plane...send him a picture of your car and make sure your order is
written in his order book......not sure he cares about our business
anymore.......
Jim