From: Davis Martin
Date: 2005/10/19 Wed AM 12:17:05 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group

Boy is this Bashing Davis Day? You guys are great, Maby i should burn my nearly rust free 70 rare gremlin drag car. How many gremlins have you seen lately with a nice clean battery tray area? You guys act like I am selling junk. Ya'all really know how to kill a deal.
Thanks again,
Davis

Were not killing your deal,you think some kid should buy a Gremlin that is basically set up to be a race car when the kid don't have any experiance.thats like selling some one who wants to buy a gun a fully automatic machine gun LOL.. Also this kid next week may not even be interested in a Gremlin nor an AMC period.
Bart