Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group

Davis,may i suggest a tampax for your mentstral period relax man i don't like the BW autos i had one in my javelin so i 'again'was NOT repeat NOT bashing your RWB Gremlin.also seriously you think this kid is gonna buy your car?hes not gonna by anyones car.i think this kid will fall in love with somthing else here in the near future.
Bart

Bart,

 I prefer always with wings

 Maby he will grow up to love the all mighty gremlin. Heck I was 18 when I built my 1st gremlin and that was my first real v-8 car. Now I am on my 10th

 Davis