Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group (off topic)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group (off topic)

Terry,
 Did you know my Black 72  gremlin came from Benton, KY?  nice country.
 Davis

twa1950@xxxxxxx wrote:
School drag racing team. Now that is different. I know it is red and has a V8. I wouldn't swear about the hood scope or the decals. I see so many cars. Most of them you see every week but there are a few you only see once. I just know there is a red V8 one I see quite often at the shows and there is a black stock 4 banger I see every once in a while. I wouldn't know what they were but when I was a kid a guy who worked for my uncle had one in his garage. The season is just about over around here so I might not see again this year if I do I will ask him. Since Louisville is the largest city in Kentucky it is a good chance that is it. How long ago did he sale it.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS