Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice (off and on topic at the sam

Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice (off and on topic at the same time)

I didn't say ya did Davis,it just gets me off when things spiral from something totally harmless like killing PESTS in your garage to hunting,and vegans,and save the whales ect. you weren't the sole person in the argument.Also my group was NEVER a family group.its a group geared towards High Perfomance Gremlin,Hornet,Concord and Spirits its for gearheads,hotrodders,i don't mind a few cuss words on here and i was upset when i used the Family word so you'll havta forgive me.
Bart

Ok Bart,,,,forgiven. But realise that Kids are a part of this public Yahoo group. And I rather like the lack of foul language in this group that some other lesser groups/forums use

 Davis