[BaadAssGremlins] Some Progress

I am still very  weak from my battle last week with bronkitus. I need my
bi-monthly triple shot of B-12 today. But I still am trying to do
somthing even if it is just a little. I the last 2 weeks I lost 5 days
work on the car. Yesterday I routed all the tac and gauge wires under
the hood and hooked up the tac. I works "Yippee". I picked up the pipe
fittings so today I could install the oil pressure sender and make that
gauge work. I need to get the car on the lift at my friends shop to
install the water temp sender in the block where the pollution valve is
from the factory that regulates the timing when the engine is cold. That
may be a few days as my sons Javelin is on the lift getting new rear
springs, shocks and rear brakes and a bunch of other little repairs. I
may even be able to drive the car next week. I have to put the new
license plate sticker on it and get it inspected. My how fast 2 years
has gone by when you are spending money and having fun. :-)~ For the
first time in 6 months the yellow Hornet was not my daily driver
yesterday. Winters just around the corner and I needed to shake down my
Malibu since I just got it back from the shop with a new starter and the
brake repair last saturday. I just love the thought of winter. :-(~
"Doc"