[BaadAssGremlins] Some progress

Finally got to get started on the prepping of the inner door metal for
paint. I spent 3 hours working on the drivers door. Thursday all the
cracks were welded up. Yesterday I sanded the door and smoothed out the
welds and repaired 2 small dents near the door lock shaft. It looks like
someone was locked out of the car at one time and dented the area
opening up the door. I am going to rest up this weekend and hope that
there is no snow accumulation from the wintery mix we are supposed to
get tonight into sunday. At least the car is inside at my friends shop
and If I can get there I can work on it. It will be so nice to have door
panels on it. The original ones crumbled when I removed them to work on
the door internals right after I bought it.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.