[BaadAssGremlins] Some Progress

The drive way was clear of snow and the roads were dry so I took the
yellow car out for a drive. I stopped past my friends shop and he had
removed the hatch and painted the inside black and installed the custom
upholstery panel I made. It sure looks nice. I picked up the rest of the
black paint needed to paint the doors and other metal parts not covered
by upholstery wile I was out. He is going to paint the doors next and
suggested if I could to get new door gaskets. I called Kennedy and
ordered me a set, 135$. They will be sent with the new carpet in a week
or so. I am stuck in the house today and will work on the gauge panel
and hopefully this afternoon the gauges from Jeg's will come. Finally to
see somthing done on the car itself instead of just a pile of finished
parts has gotten me excited. On a down side the car will stay in his
shop for 2-3 weeks and I can't drive it on the up side I haven't used
the yellow car much so I will be driving it now. The Chebby has a new
battery and starts right up and is snowed in in front of the house.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'