Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Some Progress

It's not going to get any better anytime soon Rick. I just got a door
panel ready for the buttons to be applied later today, that's 60 more
and the other door panel will be made next week, that's another 60. Then
there's the 8 panels in the hatch area to do. I haven't figured how many
they will need yet. I figure I have another easy 2-3 weeks work at the
slow pace I am going at to finish the all. At least I am making progress
as there is nothing I can do on either car in this sub zero weather we
are having here. We are supposed to get more snow tuesday.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.