Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage! (Doc)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage! (Doc)

Doc,
 Now THAT sounds like a cool new group!
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
E-Mail me off list if you are interested Hal as I have with all the
greif I have had in the last few years, months, weeks and day's have
started a group on Yahoo for husbands to vent. I will send you an
invite.
"Doc"