Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage! (Doc)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage! (Doc)

Hey no problem. Being disabled as I am all I can really do is go to my
friends shop a few miles away and work on my car or as in the winter I
am stuck at home working on some AMC models. Thank god she works. Bart
the subject is closed on my part now. Sorry to be off topic.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Thanks for the invite Doc, but when I want to vent I
just go fishing or hunting and it calms my nerves and
sometimes I just take my motorcycle out and feel the
breeze.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--- End Message ---