Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Throw Away AMC's

That's it the Eagle Premier, CRS gets this old man at times.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Sounds like an Eagle Premier.  The allpar site has a good little article on
this car: http://www.allpar.com/model/premier.html.  According to this
article the car was designed by AMC and Renault working together.

Todd

On Monday 17 October 2005 05:19, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>The other one I remember now was
> some kind of Eagle I think not the 4 wheel drive cars we know as Eagles
> but a squarish 4 door sedan that came out as AMC was absorbed by Das
> Mopar. They sold it for a few years as a Dodge Monaco I think. Again
> nothing to make you want to buy one. A friend of mine who was a car
> salesman had a used one off the used car lot where he worked as a
> temporary replacement for his demonstrator which he sold one time. I
> rode in it. It was an easy car for me to get my fat old crippled ass
> into for a 4 door and rode nice but that was it. This was supposed to be
> AMC's first all new car design as I believe the Alliance was a French
> design. Neither would have generated enough sales to help save AMC in my
> opinion.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---