Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Fight Continues

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Fight Continues

Terry I have a friend whose grown son & daughter with her husband and 2
grand kids moved back in with him. They contribute nothing help wise and
are always broke. He was forced to take a second job to support
everyone. Ain't happening to me. I have a lot of time and money in this
car but I don't care. The thing that gets me is everything is a fight no
matter what I do and with my poor health it makes it just that much more
difficult for me.
"Doc"