[BaadAssGremlins] Jack's Auto Parts (with AMC's)

[BaadAssGremlins] Jack's Auto Parts (with AMC's)

Thanks to Dave Contrada for this lead, it is a salvage yard in MA some of you might be interested in visiting if up that aways.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

Hi Eddie,
Sorry for the delay in responding. Jack's Used Auto Parts can be reached by phone at: 1-888-USE-JACK (1-888-873-5225) and they have a web site www.usejacks.com. Jack's has some late seventies Eagles, Spirits and Concords. I stop by there when I get a chance just in case any 82-83 Concord/Spirits show up, I like to grab the wheel spindles, caliper mounting brackets and backing plates from them to upgrade older AMCs from those Bendix four piston calipers w/solid rotors.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS