Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What about Jerry's poor Gremlins?...

From: "Jerry" <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/09 Sun AM 08:50:20 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What about Jerry's poor Gremlins?...

 Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:

> The Gremlins Jerry, what about your poor gremlins? Remember this
is the BAG group.
>  Koodos on the parts score though.
>  Davis

  Well, didn't find any AMC car parts. I always look, of course. :)
It would have BEEN about a Gremlin if I found a 401 in one of those
FSJ's !
  Gremlin update : The GT has a few LESS junk items stored inside
it, I did some cleaning out on Thursday evening, it's still full,
but I can see the front seats now. :) I need to get the Corvette
parts out and take pictures and sell them on Ebay. I'd REALLY like
to get the GT cleaned out and have it set up for Halloween out
front, but I need to get my Pacer's feet back under it ( changing
leaf springs ), and between work, parental care, and other stuff,
just haven't gotten back to hanging leafs yet. It's blocking the
entire gate to the driveway, so it will have to be fixed before the
GT moves anywhere ( then still have to shuffle the wife's VW around,
too ). No other work on the other Gremlins, either, they're just
sitting awaiting my time ( which I seem to have less and less of
these days ). With the weather cooling off, I will probably go out
in the evenings more to work on them.

Jerry

Jerry,you'll never have a nice running gremlin if you keep buying all these junkers.you should consolodate your 'collection'don't get me wrong i'd love to have a few acres of junk cars but you should purge some or strip them out that way you can concentrate on saving the good ones instead of letting them sit and use them for stroage sheds i.e your poor Grem GT
Bart