Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Fight Continues

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Fight Continues

I agree with one thing Doc. Spend your money on what you want to. Don't worry about your kids. If they are anything like mine you could give them a million dollars and they would spend it on McDonalds and candy bars then come to me asking for rent money. Actually my kids aren't that bad but their spouses are and in the long run it is the same thing. I agree with Bart it sounds like you got a whole lot of money and work tied up into a 74 Hornet but if it makes you happy go for it.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS