[BaadAssGremlins] Re: How's the new Jeep coming along?...Ready to tow Gr

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: How's the new Jeep coming along?...Ready to tow Gremlins!

 AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:

> So how's the new Jeep coming along? got it on the road yet?
> "Doc"

 It's doing fine, Doc, I think it will be towing Gremlins before too
long. At least I will probably tow at least one off the farm with
it, then the Hornet, the Javelin, the '57 Chevy, and probably the
Matadors as well. I may tow some Gremlins from my house down to the
new building, once I get more room in the back secured. It does have
the tow package, and my friend Ben has towed Matadors with his
Cherokee long distances and high speeds, so I guess it can handle
a "little" car like a Gremlin or Hornet ok.
  Haven't found much wrong with it, really, it's been on the road
awhile, I  had to get it inspected and Emissioned quickly, and that
got done on my two weeks off from work last month. It's been my main
vehicle now for almost a month. I'm thinking of putting one of my
custom graphic Gremlin stickers on it I had made a few months back,
on the rear hatch.
  Mostly it had a few small parts missing, like ash tray, roof rack
rail ends, etc. , plus I'm upgrading anything I can find off of more
well-equipped junkyard Chero's. But it is really pretty much
complete now as is. I had my hood keyed this past week, sittting out
on the road, instead of in teh driveway. Really torks me off! I
moved my '72 Bel air out front , it has bad paint anyway. My one
good vehicle, and the damn school kids ( probably ) who walk by
early in the morning probably did it ( no sidewalks here, they walk
down the street ). Oh well. What can ya do?

Jerry