Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cruise Control components

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cruise Control components

I am old fashioned and don't like all these gadgets. Especially on an
old car. I see them power windows, power door locks, cruise control,
wiper delay and all these other gadgets as just somthing else to go bad
that you can't get parts for any more. That's why I tried to remove the
wiper delay in my orange Hornet before it went bad, but unfortunately I
couldn't because of the cars wiring harness. Is your 33 Ford truck
stock? V8 Flattie or 4 cyl? I build models and a few years ago I built a
stock 33 Ford PU model.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---   Well sometimes a little comfort is not bad. My right leg is giving
me pain this year and I would use cruise on trips. But I don't want it
in my 3 speed gremlin.
   Hey Doc I got a bare bones easy to work on 33 ford truck. Straight
axle, no power brakes or steering, no air, it has points and condensor
and it is still runs on 6 volt too. I just but a new pair of 600 16
bias on the front tonight and now it decides it does not want to run
good. Tune up tomorrow and go from there. Got a car show on saturday
125 miles away and I am going  to drive it hopefully. HARD CORE I
guess. HUNNDERT CAR PILE UP HERE I COME (name of show)

                                 SCOTT

                           --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> All I can say is WHY? Never mind forget I said anything.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---