[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cruise Control components

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cruise Control components

  It is a rat rod. It has some paint on it and surface rust too. Old
banjo rear end, 39 V8 trans model a bed and fenders. Tall and short. I
would like to put a Flathead V8 in it, but it gets over 25 mpg now. I
hope the old PINTO (bad word here) motor holds this weekend.
   This is probably my first real car I got plenty of models to build
a mini one from.  Oh yea I picked up a 64 American Conv kit at a swap
meet. Nice old flat box too. It is a old JOHAN of course.  What is the
web site for your group Doc.   --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:

> I am old fashioned and don't like all these gadgets. Especially on an
> old car. I see them power windows, power door locks, cruise control,
> wiper delay and all these other gadgets as just somthing else to go
bad
> that you can't get parts for any more. That's why I tried to remove
the
> wiper delay in my orange Hornet before it went bad, but
unfortunately I