Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cruise Control components

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cruise Control components

Love them Rat Rods. Brings back memories from reading the little pages
when I was a kid in the mid to late 50 & early 60's. For all you kids
all the hot rod magazines from that era are now called the little pages
because of their small size compared to the size they all are now. I'll
send you an invite to my group.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---   It is a rat rod. It has some paint on it and surface rust too. Old
banjo rear end, 39 V8 trans model a bed and fenders. Tall and short. I
would like to put a Flathead V8 in it, but it gets over 25 mpg now. I
hope the old PINTO (bad word here) motor holds this weekend.
   This is probably my first real car I got plenty of models to build
a mini one from.  Oh yea I picked up a 64 American Conv kit at a swap
meet. Nice old flat box too. It is a old JOHAN of course.  What is the
web site for your group Doc.   --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:

> I am old fashioned and don't like all these gadgets. Especially on an
> old car. I see them power windows, power door locks, cruise control,
> wiper delay and all these other gadgets as just somthing else to go
bad
> that you can't get parts for any more. That's why I tried to remove
the
> wiper delay in my orange Hornet before it went bad, but
unfortunately I
> couldn't because of the cars wiring harness. Is your 33 Ford truck
> stock? V8 Flattie or 4 cyl? I build models and a few years ago I
built a
> stock 33 Ford PU model.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---