[BaadAssGremlins] Spirit AMX Grill on Ebay

[BaadAssGremlins] Spirit AMX Grill on Ebay

I saw this AMX grill on ebay (Item #8004014828) and tried to get it all
day. I love the look of that grill on a Spirit. It was only in fair
condition and had one of the mounting points broken. The clear on the
plastic was missing and paint was even off in some places. If it had
been in good condition I might have done it, but somebody sure did want
that thing. I went all the way past $90 and decided to quit. Heck, I
really shouldn't even have gone that far.