[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cruise Control Components

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cruise Control Components

Hey John,
Thanks for the offer.  Any insight into the matter
would be appreciated.  I'd hate to go through the
process of pulling the system only to find I left a
key component behind!

Regards,

Bill
Dallas, TX