Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

Bart,
 Pics will follow. I plan on taking lots of pics starting with as she sits now all nasty haphazardly covered with tarps. Atleast this car will be under a roof soon! Wife just bought a new printer scanner thingy that I hooked up last night. As soon as I am able to I will sneak in and scan  the much needed pics. I will be picking up the v-8 car ( it is another 72 BTW) in a few weeks. I hope to have my digi cam fixed by then. I thought Minolta was a good brand? broke twice in 2 years and always just after the warrenty.
 Now I need parts! fortunatly I have a few doors left to pick from I have a rust free set from a 71 I will use. They have a few dents that need fixin first. I have a rust free nice DS fender need to get a PS fender. I have a rust free hood but it needs straightening. I have a spare useable grille hase one break that needs fixing. See a pattern yet? EVERYTHING needs fixing! I have no rear bumper though. I do have a bumper really nice shape but it is a 73 with the holes for the rubber strip. I will be needing the rear bumper mount brackets also. I also recall some of the crome trim arround the windshield missing. I saved the trim from the 74 hornet I parted though. no lighting but I should have extras. Did you guys know 70-73 tail light housings are different then 74-76? 74-76 does not retro fit.  Need some interior stuff as well I am sure. I do have a nice set of 72 seats though and I will use the back seat from the black car since it now have the roll cage. And Dan the guy that bought the green car had the nerve to ask me why I have so manny gremlin parts
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Pics bro pics them and yer black gremlin also any of yer buddys team amc spirit pleeze and congrats or my condolences which ever since yer wife don't know bout the new grem yet LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS