Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

Ralph,
 I will most likely try to bring it home while she is over her sisters house.  My wife unfortunatly will never like a gremlin enough to drive one. She would consider driving the AMX but she really wants a 76 vette. I just laugh at her. Mabe some day I will come across a vet for her
 Davis

rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,
Sounds like a great find to me! You bringing it home under the cover
of darkness? I'm looking for another Spirit but I KNOW the wife will
kill me when I bring it home. Have to get the GT running and get her
liking them enough to buy a driver for her ;-))
Ralph

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis"